A well-designed, properly installed and appropriately maintained lawn irrigation system is the most efficient way to keep a healthy landscape. Water is a precious resource and conserving it is everyone’s responsibility. But that doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice a green lawn and beautiful landscape. With lawn irrigation systems that deliver exactly the right amount of water at the right time to lawns, plants and trees, you can be assured of environmentally sound and efficient results.
We install lawn irrigation products that have been designed for maximum water efficiency:
- Gear-driven sprinklers apply water slowly so it soaks in without runoff
- Precision-engineered nozzles apply water evenly, preventing brown spots
- Spray heads keep water on turf and plants and off walkways and walls
- Drip irrigation to water only specific plants, saving water.
- Controllers featuring smart, rain sensor capabilities to prevent unnecessary watering…and there also such features as “no water” days, extra watering cycles, and seasonal adjustments
- Weather based control stations that can save water by measuring rain, humidity, soil type, sun exposure, and determing when to water again, eliminating over and under watering.
Young & Sons, Inc. has over 30 years experience in landscape irrigation. We are a member of the Irrigation Association of New England.
Our services include:
- Designing and installing new systems
- Expanding existing systems
- Upgrading old systems
- Servicing and repairing any system
- System turn-ons in the spring
- Annual Service Plans
- Winterizing systems (blow outs) in the fall
Eric Young is on the board of Director for the IANE.