At Young & Sons, our mission centers on enhancing and protecting your most valuable asset, your home. We are constantly promoting new ideas focused on getting the most out of your home. Installing low voltage landscape lighting is one such idea that immediately increases the usability of your property. Below are just a few of the many reasons why low voltage lighting makes a perfect addition to any landscape.
- Security. High voltage floodlights leave dark shadows and unseen areas around a property. A better choice is strategically placed low voltage lights that provide low levels of even illumination. Increase the safety, security and value of your property.
- Safety. Low Voltage lighting is the ideal choice for illuminating walkways and entranceways. This ensures that residents and visitors can safely navigate around the property.
- Usability. Illuminating the private areas of a property allow the evening enjoyment of decks, sitting areas, and recreational spaces. Continue outdoor activities like dining or entertaining long after night falls.
- Beauty. Low voltage lighting accentuates the shapes and textures of a landscape and its structures. Lighting designers not only paint pictures with light, they create dramatic scenes that give the viewer a dynamic experience of the property.
- Economy. Low voltage lighting consumes about 1/3 the electricity compared to high voltage systems and is far less expensive to install.
Please call anytime for a free landscape lighting consultation.